Digipaks are becoming a popular option for CD/DVD packaging. They are an attractive and unique way to showcase products and artwork. People all over the world are switching to digipaks because of the versatility they offer. Digipaks can be customized to fit any type of design. They also have many benefits that make digipaks a great option for media packaging. Digipaks are not your ordinary packaging for CDs and DVDs and are being used by many for a variety of different things.
8 Benefits of Digipaks:
1. Two Products in One: Fuses parts of a jewel case and cardboard together.
2. Eco-friendly: They are made from recycled materials and use less plastic than traditional jewel cases.
3. Quality: Digipaks are made from high quality materials and are less resistance to breaking or cracking.
4. Display Capabilities: Images are easier to print on digipaks and graphics can be put anywhere. They can be UV coated or matte finished; both providing the digipak with a luxury finish.
5. Multi-disc options: Digipaks are not limited to only holding one disc. They can be made to hold as many discs as your project requires.
6. Customization: Digipaks are classified by the number of panels. A panel being a one sided square that is apart of the digipak. They can have as little as 2 and as many as 8 panels. They can be customized by adding pockets, folds, and booklets. They have various places for printing options as well. There are many possibilities and options available.
7. Marketing Included: Since digipaks have the ability to contain more graphic display, marketing efforts are lengthened. The marketing message that is to be delivered can be done on the digipak, increasing the message’s reach.
8. Creativity Has no Boundaries: Digipaks are a fun way to express a creative side. They have to ability to showcase anything that comes to mind. Whether you use only black and white or the colors of the rainbow, a multitude of graphics or just a few, a digipak will portray the idea you have and give it life.