National Account Manager
Hunting-oriented Sales Account Manager wanted for Minnesota-based Company. Ideal candidate will have packaging and/or printing industry experience.
Sunrise Packaging is a growing packaging manufacturer looking for a driven Sales Account Manager. The ideal candidate is energetic, organized, and passionate about selling. Individual will work closely with the VP of Sales to focus on new business from leads and existing accounts.
- Generating new clients by cold-calls, leads and referrals
- Developing strong relationships with new customers
- Maintaining and improving relationships with existing customers
- The ability to “self-start” and work independently. Must have a “hunter” attitude
- Contacting regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Identifying prospective customers by using online resources, networking, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and events.
- Answering customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Providing customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Consulting with clients after sales in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Understanding company capabilities and services. Effectively communicating value to the client.
- Maintaining a complete and accurate record of all sales activities using company’s CRM
- Providing regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Be a hunter! Aggressively prospect into organizations across the country
- Any other tasks assigned by the VP of Sales and Marketing Manager.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with minimum 2 to 5 years’ sales experience required.
- A bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be effective in all aspects of sales and account maintenance.
- A proven track record of industry experience and outstanding sales achievement.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is necessary.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Self-starter who takes ownership, thinks out of the box, and solves problems.
- Packaging experience preferred.
- Printing experience preferred
- Strong customer commitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to hear and speak English clearly
- Ability to see and distinguish between colors
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds
Local Minneapolis candidates only
2 Years Sales Experience: 2 years
Required education: High school or equivalent